Credo Bible Study is a powerful catechism tool for helping teachers with the formation of young Catholics. This easy to use tool will help you study and examine scripture in a flexible workspace that you can tailor to your needs. It is a free tool that will be updated a couple of times a year with more content and features.
- Douay Rheims English Bible, Clementine Latin Vulgate, Greek Textus Receptus, Greek Septuagint.
- Full text searching of every bible by word and by phrase.
- Rev. Fr. Haydock full bible commentary embedded.
- Interactive maps and satellite overlays.
- Vertical and horizontal text comparison.
- Peristent book marking of important verses.
- Peristent cross referencing of important verses.
- Flexible commenting tools and repository for adding exegesis.
- Project workspace for managing research.
- A rich library full of Catholic content, including video and chant.
- *New* The user interface now supports 9 different languages.
Download Now ! ~36MB
This is the latest release build available and as always, it is a free downloadable product. Make sure you visit periodically for the latest version, or register with our website to receive email notifications of product news.
Credo Bible Study utilizes the latest software technologies to enhance the user's learning experience. Please make sure you have the latest patches applied to your operating system.
- MSFT .Net Framework 4.0
- Windows XP/Vista/7/2003/2008
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB free disk space
* An internet connection is needed to access some content.