Explanation of Terms
- Azoic Corporation ("The Store") is a web site provided as part of Azoic Corporation's Internet Services. It is the primary location of the online store where you can buy and license software from Azoic Corporation.
- Azoic Corporation's Internet Services ("The Internet Services") for the purposes of this document includes all Azoic Corporation's web sites (e.g. The Store), Azoic Corporation Support, and all other online member based services.
- An Azoic Corporation Member Account ("The Member Account") is accessed using a username and password created through one of the Internet Services. This includes an account created to license an item on The Store. An Azoic Corporation Member Account allows you to customize the user experience while browsing Azoic Corporations' Web Sites, participate in Internet Services and access account related information.
- Digital Products include all downloaded software licensed or redeemed through The Store. This includes extensions (upgrades) or "modules" for existing products, which may have been licensed from another location, as well as stand-alone software packages.
- Shipped Merchandise covers any item purchased from The Store that requires the item be sent to the purchaser by postal service or courier.
- A Service Provider is any individual, corporation or organization retained by Azoic Corporation for the purpose of providing a service required for the completion of a purchase through The Store. Services provided may include, but are not limited to, shipment of merchandise and processing of credit cards.
- A CD Key is an alpha-numeric string which is unique to your specific software license. A customer may need to have a particular CD Key associated with it in order to license or use a given Digital Product.
Digital Products At its discretion, Azoic Corporation shall provide refunds for unused digital products purchased at The Store. This policy does not extend to gift certificates for digital products. Except as specifically provided in the license, Azoic Corporation does not accept refunds or returns on used digital products purchased at The Store in whole or in part for any reason including, without limitation, interruption or unavailability of any or all of Azoic Corporations' Internet Services. You are liable for all charges posted to your credit card account. As the customer you must:
- Ensure that you meet the software requirements for Digital Products licensed from The Store including but not limited to owning any related products etc.
- Ensure that you meet the computer requirements for Digital Products including but not limited to video cards, drivers, operating systems etc.
- Ensure that you have access to an active Internet connection if required by the product.
Shipped Merchandise Shipped Merchandise made available through The Store will be supplied and/or shipped by Azoic Corporation and/or a Service Provider. As such, some communication for obtaining refunds or replacements for Shipped Merchandise (including but not limited to the address for shipment of returned goods) will be with a designated Service Provider. Azoic Corporation shall make every effort to ensure clear communication between the customer and a Service Provider. However, Azoic Corporation is not liable for failures in communication or damages resulting from direct communication between a customer and a Service Provider
Loss of Account/CD Key Information Some licenses of Digital Products may be tied to your Member Account or CD Keys associated with products that you own. We reserve the right to terminate any CD Key or Member account, without notice at any time, which has been publicly disclosed or shared between multiple users or used in ways which violate any software End User License Agreement. We will not provide a refund or exchange for any software made inoperable by the loss of your Azoic Member Account information or your CD Key. WE WILL NOT REPLACE YOUR CD KEY. PLEASE GUARD ANY CD KEYS IN A SAFE PLACE. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE ACCESS TO YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT OR CD KEY.
- Digital Products
- Digital Products offered on The Store are without warranty or guarantee, except as otherwise provided in the individual End User License Agreement. Because of the tremendous variation in computer platforms, all licenses for Digital Products on The Store are offered on an "as is" basis, without any warranty that a Digital Product will run correctly on any particular computer system, even if that system complies with the published minimum requirements. Azoic Corporation disclaims all implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Azoic Corporation will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from use of a Digital Product licensed from The Store and, in no event shall Azoic Corporation be liable for damages beyond the license cost of the Digital Product.
- Shipped Merchandise
- Azoic Corporation warrants that all Shipped Merchandise shall be free of damage and defects upon delivery to the customer. In the event that a customer receives products in a damaged or defective state, Azoic Corporation shall, at its discretion if notified within fourteen (14) days of the original shipment, issue a refund for the full amount of the original order (including shipping charges) or will ship a replacement at no charge to the customer.